We have 4 fully serviced apartments with parking right in the heart of City:
- Holters Mill Executive Apartment (up to 4 people) - £625 per week
- Station Road West - Apartment 1 (up to 5 people) - £595 per week
- Station Road West - Apartment 2 (up to 5 or 6) people) - £575 per week
- St. Peter Street Apartment (up to 2 people) - £450 per week
All apartments are 2 minutes walk from the Westgate of the City of Canterbury and only 5 minutes from Canterbury Cathedral. Ideal for visiting either the University of Kent, Chirst Church University, holidaying in and around Canterbury or for visiting executives looking for an alternative to hotels and bed and breakfast accommodation.
Actors and production crew visiting Canterbury; this is the place for you. The Marlowe Theatre is just around the corner. It's even possible to get home between performances.
Or if you are buying or selling your home in Canterbury and you need a place to stay in between times, we can help you out even if you are not sure when the transaction is going to complete. We can usually rent on a rolling week by week basis.
Serviced accommodation means we provide:
- Bed linen
- Crockery and utensils
- Wireless Broadband
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen facilities
- Bed changing and cleaning services
- and we pay all the utility bills (gas, electric, TV licence, council tax ....)
It's ready to go. All you need are your clothes!
We rent on a weekly or monthly basis.
- £450 per week for a one bedroom apartment
- from £575 per week for a 2 bed apartment.
- Weekend rates (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) from £225.
- Some peak summer weeks incur small premiums.
- All bookings are subject to discounts for extended stays.
We have a no smoking policy in all our apartments.
Children very, very welcome.
Please contact: Richard Board on: 07812 636 119
E-mail us using the form below with the dates you require or use: beds(at)myhometel.co.uk (replace the (at) with the @ sign).